TomeWyrm's World's Largest Dungeon
25 Point Buy for PC’s
Creating NPC’s – Heroic stat array (and wealth) for cohorts, basic stat array (and wealth) for everyone else (ex. followers)
Monsters as PC’s is allowed.
Players are allowed either to play as a monster race, or with a +0/1 cr template. Not both.
Kobolds will be changed, a lot.
Monster races that are typically non-good, will almost always be a bad idea in the dungeon. Other members of your race are either slaves to an agressor, or an agressor to someone, somewhere in the dungeon.
Non-violent and preferably diplomatic solutions can nearly always be attempted with intelligent creatures, and generally give you a better outcome than slaughtering everything in sight.
This place is suffused with magic, planar magics are seriously messed up. Bags of Holding, Portable Holes, Secret Chest, Ring Gates, Summoning, Etherealness, Shadow Walk, Plane Shift, Teleport, Dimension Door, Shift, Blink, Secure Shelter, Mage’s Magnificent Mansion, Rope Trick
Not Gonna Happen:
Anything not from Paizo Publishing™, Alderac Entertainment Group™, Bastion Press™, Mongoose Publishing™, or Wizards of the Coast™.
- Anything on d20pfsrd.com that does not show this logo.
- Anything not mentioned.
- Advanced Player’s Guide
- Ultimate Magic
- Ultimate Combat
- Advanced Race Guide
- Pathfinder Adventure Paths, including but not limited to Rise of the Runelords, Curse of the Crimson Throne, Second Darkness, Legacy of Fire, Council of Thieves, Kingmaker, Serpent’s Skull, Carrion Crown, Jade Regent, Skull & Shackles, Shattered Star, and any ancillary/supporting materials.
- Pathfinder Chronicles
- Pathfinder Modules
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting
- Pathfinder Companion
- Pathfinder Player Companion
- Dungeons and Dragons – Edition 3.5 rules, modules, and supplemental materials
- Good Drow PC’s – Sorry, all the Drizzt Do’Urden clones have permanently wrecked good drow for me. You MUST be non-good, no exceptions.
- Drow Noble PC’s – Absolutely no exceptions, EVER, for any reason.
Take your check result, subtract the DC. This is your progress for the 8-hour workday. Your goal is to get your “pool” of these points to equal or exceed the DC.
Credit for these rules goes to Cicciograna on EnWorld forums “Logical, usable and simple craft rules” thread
I’ll think about this and come up with something later